- Major Sub-basins within the Skeena Watershed
- Public Domain (PD)
+ Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.
+ For more info see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
- Major sub-basins within the Skeena Watershed.
WGS84 (EPSG 4326).
- Publication Date
- April 12, 2017, 12:25 a.m.
- Vector Data
legal land descriptions. Examples: political and administrative boundaries
Skeena Watershed (Freshwater)
- More info
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- Provides boundaries for the major sub-watersheds within the Skeena Watershed.
- Supplemental Information
- No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data
Layer WMS GetCapabilities document
||A required attribute of feature classes and object classes in a geodatabase.
||Area of polygon (hectares).
||Road Segment Length
||Road segment length in meters
||Road Segment Area
||Area inside the road segment in meters squared
Log in to add/delete Favorites.