- Upper Bulkley River Subwatersheds - Jul.2018
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
Subwatersheds of the Upper Bulkley River watershed upstream of the confluence of the Bulkley and Morice rivers. Bulkley River face units BR1 to BR9 are an aggregation of smaller first and second order creeks flowing directly into the Bulkley River not included in any of the named watersheds. Published by Eclipse Geomatics Ltd. July 31, 2018.
- Publication Date
- July 31, 2018, 8:45 p.m.
- Vector Data
- legal land descriptions. Examples: political and administrative boundaries
- Upper Bulkley River Watershed
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- Data Quality
Subwatershed boundaries are based on the BC Freshwater Atlas Assessment watershed boundaries with the exceptions of the Bulkley River Units BR1 to BR9 which are an aggregation of smaller first and second order creeks that run directly into the Bulkley River and are not included in any of the named watersheds. The delineation of the Bulkley River Units do not necessarily follow the Freshwater Assessment Watershed Boundaries. Subwatershed areas were calculated directly from their respective boundaries.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data