- Upper Bulkley Watershed Reconnaissance Sites - Jul.2018
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
Field monitoring sites from July 26, 2018 reconnaissance. Spatial files created by EGIS on Aug. 8, 2018 and include air and water temperature measurements. Photographs and field notes including fish observations, and streamflow and channel observations are available on the Skeena Salmon Data Center.
- Publication Date
- Aug. 8, 2018, 6:53 p.m.
- Vector Data
- inland water features, drainage systems and their characteristics. Examples: rivers and glaciers, salt lakes, water utilization plans, dams, currents, floods, water quality, hydrographic charts
- Upper Bulkley River Watershed
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- Data Quality
Created by EGIS on Aug. 8, 2018 from provided GPS coordinates.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data