- Morice Watershed Road Density by Assessment Unit - Oct.2013
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
This layer contains the results of road density analysis within the Morice watershed presented by analysis unit. Source data for this analysis was Skeena roads compilation data and analysis units derived from the FWA. Road density was calculated by summarizing road length within each analysis unit/area of analysis unit. Analysis was performed by Eclipse GIS in Oct. 2013. This layer is associated with the 2013 Morice Fish and Aquatic Habitat Review report.
- Publication Date
- Dec. 14, 2018, 10:16 p.m.
- Vector Data
- Infrastructure (Transportation)
- means and aids for conveying persons and/or goods. Examples: roads, airports/airstrips, shipping routes, tunnels, nautical charts, vehicle or vessel location, aeronautical charts, railways
- Morice Watershed
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data